Saturday, December 5, 2009

Beer Pong Table

I found this on craigslist.org this week...

Beer Pong Table - $40

I'm graduating in December and need to get this table out of my room. It is very well constructed, with collapsible legs. Plexiglas cut outs for the triangles. Would be great for further modifications to make a custom table, or a great one by itself. Pictures will be up in the next few days. The quality of the lumber of the construction, and the stain (not painted) was rather expensive, so $40 is around where I'll let it go for.

I just didn't have the heart to email the guy and tell him he may want to hang on to it. He's going to need more in adult world than he ever did in college. Life is tough, hang on to the important things!

On another note, if someone is putting this much work into a Beer Pong table, it makes you wonder just how long it took them to get to that graduation date.

No comments:

Post a Comment